Dr Christine Premdas-Rogers has been an endodontist for over 20 years and is committed to helping patients keep their teeth. Her clinical interests include care for apprehensive patients, dental trauma, the differential diagnosis of orofacial pain and root end microsurgery. As well as working in private practice she is an endodontic staff specialist at Westmead O.R.S. providing endodontic therapy for patients with complex medical or oral health needs.
Christine moved to Australia in 2013 from the U.K. As an endodontist she has worked in general practice, hospital service, and as a specialist academic and clinical lecturer both in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Since specialising Christine has actively trained undergraduate dentists and future endodontic specialists at King’s College, London; the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute, London; La Trobe University Albury Wodonga clinic and the University of Sydney DClinDent Prosthodontic students.
- The Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons (Endodontics)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England and Glasgow (RCS Eng)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Endodontists (ANZAE)
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE)
- British Endodontic Society (BES)
- European Society of Endodontology (ESE)
- Australian Dental Association- and is a committee member for Education & research and Professional support. (ADA)
- Australian Society of Endodontology (ASE)
- International Association for Dental Traumatology (IADT)
LIFE WORK BALANCE
Outside of endodontics Christine is a keen cook, enjoys walking her dogs and occasionally can be found treading the boards in amateur opera.